Java Developer | Technical Lead
WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Full-time Bachelor and/or Master Degree in engineering (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA)
1.5 yrs to 3 yrs
NA - NA
Primary Skills :
- Strong and clear Java Fundamentals, Applet, Swings, JDBC, JavaBeans, JEE technologies(EJB,JMS,JSP, RESTFULL services)
- Knows SQL programing using Postgress / MySQL
- Experience working in Agile Software Development and other SDLC/PDLC.
- Excellent approach with OOAD and Design patterns.
- Experience in Dependency Managers like Composer, Bower, etc.
- Experience in Spring, JPA/tiles/JSTL, Hibernate, JMS, MQ, Netty, AKKA, Camel, OSGI
- Familiar on using Code Coverage and Static analysis tools (i.e. SonarQube, OWASP, JaCoCo)
- Proficient with multithreading & design patterns/ developing server side components / Middleware products
Secondary Skills (Desirable):
- Good to have experience in ReactJS
- Good exposure to CI/CD tools – Jenkins/JMeter
- Good exposure to UI Patterns
- Experience in working with SVN/GIT and JIRA tools
- Responsible for creating Data Access Objects
- Responsible for writing Unit Test cases for the functionality delivered and ensure maximum coverage
- Responsible for deploying web applications
- Responsible for isolating problems to a subsystems
- Collaborates effectively with other members responsibly
- Ability to debug/test and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
Big Plus + : (these will give a good chance of getting hired)
- Passion for development of test automation tools.
- Self-starter, independent and with ability to come up with solutions to complex problems. CONSTANLY LEARNING AND NOT BEING SELECTIVE OF TASKS.
- Experience with improving inventing or proving the value of new algorithms that improve a product's capabilities, speed, efficiency and reliability