Internship - Product Design
NA - NA
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Visualize design/insights, iterate, create, test and develop prototypes
2. Utilize creative/ergonomic design and engineering to produce functional, effective, and aesthetically pleasing products
3. Work on product story, customer usability and interface design, form development through sketches, & renderings
4. Coordinate with the mechanical engineer to confirm draft and finalize/finish prototypes
5. Work on 3D modeling, rendering, soft mock-up, and design materialization
6. Drive the product design to be mass produced by maintaining the original design
7. Research and identify products and categories to improvise
8. Handle material sourcing and sampling
9. Work with internal and external teams to resolve design, engineering and manufacturing issues
The interns will get a chance to learn '3D printing and rapid prototyping' using FDM/SLA/SLS printers. Work on an exciting project such as aerospace, defense, robotics & AI, etc. and explore various profiles in 4 months such as tech, product, business, etc.
Working cross-channel in a multidisciplinary company shall help your exposure to unique problem that would make you grow professionally. Smart mannerisms, trade values and international approach may add weight to your profile.
You no longer work in the silo that is the consulting project, but actively contributes to areas outside of your domain to improve the company as a whole and immense opportunities in ‘varied’ divisions: IT/software/e-commerce/bio-informatics and life sciences/interior/furniture and planning/industrial design and prototyping/UI-UX/visuals/graphics/content/fashion (apparel and accessories)/digital movement/networking/campaigns and other creative release under one corporate label.
# of Internships available: 1
Skill(s) required: Adobe Photoshop, SolidWorks, Physics, Mathematics, Autodesk Revit, Report Writing, Rhino, Sketch and Catia
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
are available for duration of 4 months
have relevant skills and interests
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.