Python / Big Data Developer | Technical Lead
WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Fulltime Bachelor and/or Master Degree in engineering (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA)
1 Yrs to 3 yrs
NA - NA
NodeJS, Python, Web3.js, Ethereum, Hyberledger, Block chain Algorithms, Software Architecture.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc. Knowledge of Django Rest Framework, Celery, Redis and Swagger a huge plus.
- Analyses competitive technologies and makes appropriate architectural/design decisions.
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems.
- Creates architecture and technical design documents to communicate solutions that will be implemented by the development team.
- Building real-time data pipelines using Kafka/Spark/Storm/Flume.
- Solid understanding of MapReduce/Pig/Hive/Spark.
- Experience using languages such as Python/R/Scala/Java for data analytics applications.
- Building consumption frameworks on Hadoop (Restful Services, Self-Service BI and Analytics)
- Knowledge of Hadoop Security, Data Management and Governance.
- Experience with PaaS platforms such as CloudFoundry.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Experience in implementing SaaS products.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python and with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Secondary Skills (Desirable)
- Data integration (batch, micro-batches, real-time data streaming) across Hadoop, RDBMSs, NoSQL (MongoDB/Hbase/Cassandra) and Data Warehousing hosted on premise as well as on cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) (at enterprise scale with at least one end to end implementation.
- Experience optimizing web applications (CDN, Code compression)
- Responsible for architecture and design of products in Big Data Analytics space.
- As the primary technical authority on Big Data Analytics and is responsible for the overall robustness of architecture and design across functional and non-functional parameters including performance, security, usability, scalability etc.
- Collaborates in planning initiatives related to Strategy, Future Roadmaps, System Architecture, Development, and Operations.
- To understand products, technologies and its applications. He should be able to resolve technical and module related problems.
- Requires no to minimal direction and supervision.
- Able to represent the product team externally and /or other external technology body with a level of authority and confidence.
- Suggests improvements, Identify problems or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from past experiences and feedback.
Big Plus +: (these will give a good chance of getting hired)
- Passion for development of test automation tools.
- Self-starter, independent and with ability to come up with solutions to complex problems. CONSTANLY LEARNING AND NOT BEING SELECTIVE OF TASKS.
- Experience with improving inventing or proving the value of new algorithms that improve a product's capabilities, speed, efficiency and reliability