WoodFlake Business Solutions and Retail Pvt. Ltd.
B.Des in industrial design / product design (4 year course)
NA - NA
THIS PROFILE IS ONLY FOR INDUSTRIAL/PRODUCT DESIGNERS AND NOT FOR ENGINEERS.
- Visualize design/insights, iterate, create, test and develop prototypes.
- Utilize creative/ergonomic design and engineering to produce functional, effective and aesthetically pleasing products.
- Product story, customer usability and interface design, Form Development through sketches, renderings.
- Co-ordinate with Mechanical Engineer to confirm draft and finalize/finish prototypes.
- 3D modeling, rendering, soft mock-up, design materialization.
- Drive the product design to be mass produced by maintaining the original design.
- Have strong bias towards international markets and design language
- Search, Research and Identify products and categories to improvise
- Have Problem Solving, Simplify, User Driven Approach towards product and design
- Work with internal and external teams to resolve design, engineering and manufacturing issues
- Material sourcing and sampling.
- Training, Guidance, Health insurance, Medical facilities and Annual checkup, Commuting support, Lesser work hours, Free snacks and beverages, Chance to work and establish in tier 1 city/branch of company.