INTERNSHIP : Python and Data Visualization
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Full-time Bachelor and/or Master Degree in engineering (B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA)
2000 - 4500 / MONTH
NodeJS, Python, Web3.js, Ethereum, Blockchain Algorithms, MySQL/NoSQL, Tableau
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc. Knowledge of Django Rest Framework, Celery, Redis and Swagger is a huge plus.
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems.
- Creates architecture and technical design documents to communicate solutions that will be implemented by the development team.
- Experience using languages such as Python/R/Scala/Java for data analytics applications.
- Building consumption frameworks on Hadoop (Restful Services, Self-Service BI and Analytics)
- Practicable Knowledge of Hadoop Security, Data Management and Governance.
- Devise around machine learning and related algorithms.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python and with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
Secondary Skills (Desirable)-
- Data integration (batch, micro-batches, real-time data streaming) across Hadoop, RDBMSs, NoSQL (MongoDB/Hbase/Cassandra) and Data Warehousing hosted on-premise as well as on cloud platforms (AWS/Azure) (at enterprise scale with at least one end to end implementation.
- Experience optimizing web applications (CDN, Code compression).
- Responsible for architecture and design of products in Big Data Analytics space.
- As the primary technical authority on Big Data Analytics and is responsible for the overall robustness of architecture and design across functional and non-functional parameters including performance, security, usability, scalability etc.
- Collaborates in planning initiatives related to Strategy, Future Roadmaps, System Architecture, Development, and Operations.
- To understand products, technologies and its applications. He should be able to resolve technical and module related problems.
- Requires no to minimal direction and supervision.
- Able to represent the product team externally and /or other external technology body with a level of authority and confidence.
- Suggests improvements, Identify problems or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from past experiences and feedback.
Big Plus +: (these will give a good chance of getting hired)
- Passion for the development of test automation tools.
- Self-starter, independent and with the ability to come up with solutions to complex problems. CONSTANTLY LEARNING AND NOT BEING SELECTIVE OF TASKS.
- Improving, inventing or proving the value of new algorithms that improve a product's capabilities, speed, efficiency, and reliability