Marketing Communication & Sales
3000 - 5000
Marketing Communication and Sales Executive
- Job involves anchoring all region specific (offshore/onshore) digital media sales activities.
- This involves actively pitching to brands and presenting them with creative brand solutions.
- Needs to have and be able to drive lots of contacts in the industry. Owns revenue targets and pushes for them actively.
- Create and coordinate the content for intranet/ social media as an effective internal and external communications tool.
- Own, develop and manage calendars of key messages to ensure consistent, relevant and timely delivery of employee connect initiatives.
- Understanding of communication tools and techniques and how these can best leveraged across platforms.
- Prepare content dockets for sourcing and applying to industry specific/CSR awards & recognition.
- Drive sales from offshore clients. Identify clients for various businesses of company, generate lead and subsequent follow ups.
- Execute communications strategy/plans that help drive the business units strategic and organizational growth goals, including channels and tools to reach target audiences with key messages.
- Develop a personalized strategy and include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Coordinate, attend, and represent the company in marketing communications role in industry events, trade fairs and user groups.
- Experience building email campaigns, analyzing key campaign metrics, and developing strategy for lifecycle email nurture campaigns.
- Operations Analysis, Marketing, Data Processing and operations are the key factors.
- Supporting data management, client reporting, trade-processes, and problem resolution.
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research.
- Monitor competition within assigned region.
To be the right fit, you'll need :
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills Aligned to organizations goals and independently well researched fields of communication.
- Be able to work in a large matrix structure and fast paced environment.
- Ensure adherence to processes for every communication executed.
-Builds good relationships is approachable and friendly, trusted by others.
- Takes and gives feedback in a fair manner.
- Is a powerful and confident communicator displaying excellent written and spoken English.
- Team player enjoys working in global teams, embraces a modern work environment (virtual)
- Open to new tasks - as part of a young and growing team
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Degree in the communications/media or related fields
- Social and digital media understanding.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree from preferably 'Marketing/PR background'.
- A friendly, Professional demeanour and ability to excel in a team oriented environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Excellent communication and languages skills. (ENGLISH is mandatory). Should be able to pronounce and express clearly.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small/diversified team environment.