INTERNSHIP : CREATIVE CONTENT/ BLOGGER/ STORY BOARD ARTIST
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Relevant to the job and position.
Stipend - Based
Skill(s) required: Report Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written), EXCELLENT LANGUAGE SKILLS (ENGLISH), REPORT WRITING, MS EXCEL is a must.
- Redeveloping and ANALYSING content using initial guidelines
- Coordinating and executing the company's media/content strategy
- Working with each team to create and send one email broadcast per month around content ideas
- Creating articles using various research methodologies and search engine modules
- Initiating content marketing campaigns to drive leads and driving user engagement through the web and other mediums
- Handling social media marketing and utilize social media and content promotion strategies for the organization
- Coordinating and executing the company's media/content strategy, working on key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Working with each team to create and send one email broadcast per month around content ideas and key jobs
- Create articles using various research methodologies and search engine modules
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and drive user engagement through the web and other mediums
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Manage and promote blogs through API
- A friendly, professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small/diversified team environment.
- Should have good communication skills, an entrepreneurial attitude, excellent attention to detail and high motivation to learn.
- Should be proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.