INTERNSHIP : Human Resources (HR)
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Bachelor's/Master's Degree, preferably a 'Teaching/HR/PR background'
2500 / MONTH - 4500 / MONTH
Skill(s) required: MS-Word, MS-Excel, Report Writing, English Proficiency (Spoken), Excellent Business Communication and Comprehension, English Proficiency (Written)
ONLY FRESHERS APPLY FOR 4-5 MONTH INTERNSHIP
1. Coordinating the activities to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, policies, regulations and collective bargaining agreements
2. Interpreting HR policies and procedures, system enhancements and alternatives
3. Overseeing employee information collection, analysis, and reporting
4. Preparing, entering and monitoring department budget
5. Serving as the department's liaison to staff and management as well as a central point of contact for interdepartmental projects and communications related to business operations
6. Using various software applications, such as Spreadsheets, etc. to assemble, manipulate and/or format data and/or reports
7. Coordinating employee development and training activities
8. Understanding and interpreting policies and procedures and explaining them to others.
9. Managing recruitment efforts.
10. Coordinating with senior staff to clarify the skills, behavior, and qualities the organization wants to be exhibited by the staff.
- A friendly, professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required.
- Excellent communication and language skills. (ENGLISH is mandatory). Should be able to pronounce and express clearly.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small/diversified team environment.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.