INTERNSHIP : Product Designer
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
B. Des in industrial design / product design (4 year course)
Portfolio - Based
THIS PROFILE IS ONLY FOR INDUSTRIAL/PRODUCT DESIGNERS AND NOT FOR ENGINEERS.
MAY WORK ON WEB/MOBILE APPLICATION INTERFACE, PRODUCT SOLUTIONS, INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH-BASED MODELS/ PROTOTYPING, 3D PRINTING AND EXPERIMENTAL MOCK-UPS
- Utilize creative/ergonomic design and engineering to produce functional, effective and aesthetically-pleasing products.
- Product story, customer usability, and interface design, Form Development through sketches, renderings.
- Coordinate with Technical Consultant to confirm draft and finalize/finish prototypes.
- 3D modeling, rendering, soft mock-up, design materialization.
- Drive the product design to be mass-produced by maintaining the original design.
- Have a strong bias towards international markets and design language.
- Have Problem Solving, Simplify, User-Driven Approach towards product and design
- Work with internal and external teams to resolve design, engineering and manufacturing issues
- Material sourcing and sampling.
Sketching, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Access/ Visio, SolidWorks, Catia, Report Writing, Rhino, Sketch, Autodesk Fusion 360, English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written)